Tuesday, May 17, 2005

What a week!

Last week was really busy! I had Kiss Me Kate everyday after school, which turned out really well. I think everyone that saw it really enjoyed it. It was the last play for so many wonderfully talented seniors, so the cast party was bitter-sweet, with lots of flowers going around. All of the crew got flowers, which was really kind, and what was even better than flowers, was that they honored us when they gave flowers to Betsy (director) and Nico (choreographer), as well as other "big shots." This weekend went by wayyyyyyy to fast. My grandma was down from Conn, and we played chess. My OTHER party this weekend was great too, but unfortunately I had to leave early.

Yesterday was good, except that I had to do my English paper. Blech!

Today was great too. I had dinner in Chinatown with my cousins from Chicago. It was really fun to see them again. I hope to go to Chicago soon, to see them there & do stuff with them.

Mr. Rosner was absent from school today. I wonder where he is these days? We actually learned chem today though, as Rocco was our sub. Mrs. Kaufman has been very sick these days. This is bad, because she will help me do well on the regents. She can be very annoying in classes, and a mon avis (in my opinion) grades way to harsh and arbitrarily. I like not having her attitude towards some students in the class room, and it is a nice break, but unlike others, I do not want her to die. I don't think that having her die would be a good thing now. I hope that when she comes back, that she has a new perspective on life, and changes her demeanor in classes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know, i had 3 papers, i hate those freekin history review essays they are so broad, i cant decide what to write about. Then i had various sports games and activities. and i have no study halls!

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home