Sunday, April 23, 2006

Another day gone by..

Well, I woke up at 11:30 again, which should have been a good thing, yet I had wanted to wake up earlier so I could have more of the day to do stuff. (Stuff being things or nothing, depending on my mood.) So I got off to a late start, read the morning tech news (and non tech news) and went downstairs for breakfast. Had al bagel and locks (mmm!) and headed downstairs to start editing the french film. I spent the whole afternoon editing. The movie turned pretty out well, consitering we filmed the whole thing in such a short time. I'm bringing a DVD of it to school tomorrow to have everyone in my class review it, and take any input on changes.

On a different note: SAT SCORES TOMORROW!!! Ok heres the thing: I have no expectations for what I am going to get. I have a feeling they are going to be lukewarm scores. But what I really want, is just to see where I stand offically. I hope I have enough time tomorrow for everything, with tuesday an everything day, the impending APs/SAT IIs, the final cut of the french video (with the yet uncut bloopers/special features,) and just general school stress. I also REALLY hope I get into PL and NHS. This time of year is really hectic for me, with everything drawing to a close. Tomorrow is also the second weekly 24 Party. I look forward to that.

Tomorrow should be interesting :)

Until later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home