Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Monday, wooho

It's another monday. It wasnt that bad actually. I walked to school with Serafina, saw Maddie on the way, and got our bracelets! YAY! Went to computer science, no news to report there. Went to media arts, and learned how to use iMovie. For the second class in a row. It wasnt like I spend 8 hours yesterday in iMovie editing my freakin' French video. Oh well, so it was boring, not the end of the world. Lunch was interesting, got my SAT scores. 590 on reading and writing and a 570 on math for a total of 1750. Richard informed me that that is above, but he also commented that he thought I'd do better. I then explained that I hadnt taken any practice tests, and my allergies had kicked in that day, so my mind wasnt completely there anyway. Sleepy Hollow HS was practically a greenhouse that day. So biggest thing for me now is study to do better, maybe like 100 pts on each section. Yeah, I think that's reasonable.

Had people over for 24 tonight. It was fun, like last week. However I heard that Noelle and Talia are having a competing 24 party, so we're going to try and combine forces for next week's episode. It should be fun.

Tomorrow is an everything day, blech. Off to bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home