Tuesday, August 16, 2005

In Miami, visiting family

Hey guys,
I'm back on the grid! I am currently in Miami, FL, visiting my relatives. Today, I went to the beach in the morning on Key Biscayne, and then to a place called Chicken Kitchen. I had the "Deluxe Chop-Chop", which is grilled chicken over yellow rice, with lettuce, tomato, and pita bread. There were 4 sauces to choose from: Sweet and Sour, Salsa, BBQ, and my favorite, Mustard Curry. It was moy bueno! (Very good?)

Its been rough being away from all of my friends for this vacation. I have gotten really close with a lot of people this summer, and I miss them all. So if I have ever said hi to you this summer, thanks, cause it was great. You made this summer unforgettable. I can't wait to get back into town, which will probably be this coming Saturday night. I am planning on meeting up with my camp friends, who I am probably going to call my camp family, cause we are so close.

If you want to talk with me while I am in Miami, feel free to call my cell phone. I will be excited to hear from you. :)

Until later, "use ya' dome piece!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home