Thursday, August 04, 2005

Yay Camp! I miss you :(

Yesterday, some awesome people came to Hastings from camp on their day off. Laine, Helen, Ben from New Zealand, Heather, and Liz came to town. Cat and Jess were at Cat's house in Irvington, we had breakfst with them at the Center Restaraunt this morning. Seeing them all again was amazing! It had only been under 2 weeks since I had seen them all, but if felt like a month or more. Heather, who was driving, didnt know where I lived, so she drove down my street, and had people screaming "Steven". I came down to the street and was practically brought to the ground by the hugs. I think that this summer has been the best summer ever. I don't ever remember having this much fun elsewhere. Not to sound cheesy, but camp is so fuckin' amazing, and I wish I were there now, with the all of the amazing staff that works there, and the awesome campers that go there.

Yeah, I'm feeling a bit emo at the moment. Until, later... "Toss me, Toss me!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home