Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Another Tuesday Update!

It's Tuesday, and I have 2 of 4 regents done. They weren't that bad. I just have Chemistry and Math B regents still, tomorrow afternoon (Wed) and then Thursday morning. (And for the record, I definately don't think that I will fail the Chem regents.) I don't know if you all know my summer plans, but they are as follows.

June 26-July 23 YMCA Camp Hi-Rock (I'm CITing)
Address:
Steven Siden
YMCA Camp Hi-Rock
162 East Street
Mt. Washington, MA 01258

July 24-Aug 6
Home/Interning In NYC at Gotham Sound and Communications

approx. Aug 7~20
Road trip with family. (Maybe I'll get in some good driving time)
First: Camping in Smokies (Tennessee/N. Carolina)
Then: Florida for visit with grandparents.

I'll have to fit a whole bunch of Tucker work in there, as well as other school and personal projects.

Again, thanks everyone for a great year. It was a blast! You guys are all really cool people, and I shall be 'specing between one and 5 bajillion letters at camp from you all. If I do not see you before school lets out, Have a great summer!!

Please sign up for my Gratis offers as promo-ed below if you can, I really want to see this work.

~Steven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home