Saturday, June 25, 2005

Last Day Before Camp!

This is my last day home before I go to camp, and it is bittersweet. I love everyone here in Hastings, and yet have so much fun at camp! As I have said before, I am going for 4 weeks, and if you will be in town when I get back, "send me a holla" and we can do something. I wish you all a great summer! This past year was the best. I hope to hear from you at camp. See you around, when I get back!

My tentative schedule for next year:
1) English 11 Hon - Marciano
2) AP Computer Science - Mr. Dan (Mihalcescu)
3) Pre-Calc - Ms. Gocmen
4) Media Arts - Mr. Merchant (YAY MAC COMPUTERS!)
5) I hope you know what happens this period (Hint: LUNCH)
6) PE - Fennel
7) Physics - McGuiness
8) French IV Hon - Wenger!
9) AP US History - Tucker!

Send me an email that says what classes we have in common, I'll get it when I get back from camp.


Camp Address:
Steven Siden
c/o YMCA Camp Hi-Rock
162 East Street
Mt. Washington, MA 01258

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home