Thursday, April 27, 2006

Social Reform

In history today we learned about social reform. After reading my uncle's email back to my mom, I realized that I am also pushing for social reform, just in a different area. I think that the United States and other countries are in the middle of a huge transformation regarding technology. I believe that Big Business is going to loose out on this one. The people, and the Open Source revolution, as well as wiki-based sources are on the rise, and I think (and hope) that they are here to stay. Geez, I guess this is a topic that I feel strongly about. My mom was a little concerned with the email reply, but my dad was surprisingly understanding about it. (Must have something to do with growing up in the 60s, hehe.)

Until Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home