Sunday, June 05, 2005

It's Sunday....Again

Well, I still have work to attend to, but this weekend was really great! Stars over Hastings was a huge success from my standpoint, and everyone that I talked to was very positive about it. I had a lot of fun, and working with Tergis was, as always, a lot of fun, and working with Steve Adabbo was just cool to be around someone with that much talent. The cool thing about Stars, was that the lighting designer, who happened to be a graduate of HHS, whose name I believe was Martin, is the lighting guy at Webster Hall. I told him that I was just at Webster Hall at the Bright Eyes/The Faint concert. It was cool to meet such a nice guy who did lights at a concert like that.

On a different note, I may have a cool offer for you guys soon, it would be worth your (electronic) while to check back soon, when I have more details. Some of you are really going to like it :)

~Steven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home