Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Lets Play "what should I be doing instead of blogging"

Well, I should be prepping for my Math IIC SATII, studying for my AP American History Exam on Friday, and working diligently on my French final expose. Oh, and studying for the regular SATs, of which I need to raise my score a shitload.

This morning I had my first AP, Computer Science A. You may say, oh well, you're geeky, it shouldn't have been that hard right? Wrong, they are nit-picky questions. What really killed me though was the time. I hadn't anticipated it taking as long as it did per question, but w/e. It's done, and I hope I did well. It was weird, afterward there was some testing hangover or something. I appeared to be distant and thinking in terms of for loops and if statements for the majority of the afternoon. Physics was ok, and then I had AP US, and took a the multiple choice part of practice AP. I was AP-ed out by the end of the day. I had tennis lessons after school, and was walking by this kid, he decided to swing his racket around, and he proceeded to wack me in the face with his racket. There was some blood on my upper lip, but nothing too major. It was an honest mistake, and I guess I wasn't looking where I was walking. No biggie. That's life.

There's more I have to say about important things, but they'll have to wait.

Until Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home